“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” ~Lao Tzu
Looking to start running, go father or faster or stay healthy and injury-free?
No matter what your level of experience or performance, I will help you achieve your running and fitness goals!
Spots on the team are currently OPEN!!!
Please Contact Us to join the fun!
- Billed monthly
- Fully individualized training plan, unlimited communication & modifications
- Includes the following:
- Goal Development. Realistic, achievable goal-setting based on consultation (this will drive how I build your training schedule)
- Training plan. Customized training schedule w/ detailed workouts delivered weekly via Final Surge to tackle specific goals (i.e. improving aerobic base, increasing speed, etc.). Includes workout log for accountability, private team social wall, and access to various files and resources.
- Unlimited communication. Full access to coach via Final Surge text message function, email, etc. plus as many modifications as needed.
- Race day strategy. Includes consultation and course-specific pace band.
- Discounts! Get special discounts on add-ons such as strength training, core restoration and postpartum guidance, and nutrition.
- One-time purchase
- Can purchase unlimited times
- Training Plan.
- 8-16 week race-specific plan designed for the athlete after consultation but executed by the individual on their own.
Personal Training Services
(Online, in-person or combo)
- One-on-One Personal Training (Includes, but is not limited to strength training, conditioning, agility training, pre-natal and postpartum fitness, senior fitness, bodyweight training, plyometrics, TRX, kettlebells, stability and flexibility, yoga, and functional movement)In-person sessions are 45-60 minutes
- Flexible location
- Online workouts are customizable based on your schedule (20-60 minutes)
- Postpartum Fitness and Core Restoration (Bounce back from baby safely and effectively)
- Women’s Fitness (Do you pee when you run, jump, laugh or sneeze? We can fix that! Learn to repair female-specific muscle imbalances, such as diastasis recti and pelvis floor dysfunction at ANY age)
- Parties (includes events- i.e. bachelorette bootcamp, kids’ fitness parties, sunrise yoga, family reunions, backyard bbq games, charity/ fundraising events, school programs, Mommy & Me, etc.)
- 45-60 minutes
- Strength/Mobility Training (In person or online)
- Recovery sessions (In person or online; includes specific stretches, foam rolling technique, etc. to optimize healing and building of your best body)
Sport-Specific Training (youth, individuals, and teams)
Health and Fitness Workshops/ Speaking Engagements: Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop and/or talk
Professional Development for Teachers (i.e. Building a Kinesthetic and Cooperative Classroom): Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop
General Nutrition Guidelines/ Plans