“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” ~Lao Tzu
Looking to start running, go father or faster or stay healthy and injury-free?
No matter what your level of experience or performance, I will help you achieve your running and fitness goals!
Spots on the team are currently OPEN!!!
Please Contact Us to join the fun!
- Billed monthly
- Fully individualized training plan, unlimited communication & modifications
- Includes the following:
- Goal Development. Realistic, achievable goal-setting based on consultation
- Training plan. Customized training schedule w/ detailed workouts delivered weekly via Final Surge to tackle specific goals. Includes workout log for accountability, private team social wall, and access to specialized files and resources.
- Unlimited communication. Full access to coach via Final Surge text message function, email, etc. plus as many modifications as needed.
- Race day strategy. Includes consultation and course-specific pace band.
- Discounts! Get special discounts on various products and services in the industry and on Run Fit Stoked add-ons (such as strength training, core restoration and postpartum guidance, and nutrition).
- Local Group Runs
- One-time purchase
- Can purchase unlimited times
- Training Plan.
- 8-16 week race-specific plan designed for the athlete after consultation but executed by the individual on their own.
- Also welcome at any and all
- group runs!
Personal Training Services
(Online, in-person or combo)
- One-on-One Personal Training (Includes, but is not limited to strength training, conditioning, agility training, pre-natal and postpartum fitness, senior fitness, bodyweight training, plyometrics, TRX, kettlebells, stability and flexibility, yoga, and functional movement)In-person sessions are 45-60 minutes
- Flexible location
- Online workouts are customizable based on your schedule (20-60 minutes)
- Postpartum Fitness and Core Restoration (Bounce back from baby safely and effectively)
- Women’s Fitness (Do you pee when you run, jump, laugh or sneeze? We can fix that! Learn to repair female-specific muscle imbalances, such as diastasis recti and pelvis floor dysfunction at ANY age)
- Parties (includes events- i.e. bachelorette bootcamp, kids’ fitness parties, sunrise yoga, family reunions, backyard bbq games, charity/ fundraising events, school programs, Mommy & Me, etc.)
- 45-60 minutes
- Strength/Mobility Training (In person or online)
- Recovery sessions (In person or online; includes specific stretches, foam rolling technique, etc. to optimize healing and building of your best body)
Sport-Specific Training (youth, individuals, and teams)
Health and Fitness Workshops/ Speaking Engagements: Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop and/or talk
Professional Development for Teachers (i.e. Building a Kinesthetic and Cooperative Classroom): Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop
General Nutrition Guidelines/ Plans