“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” ~Lao Tzu
Looking to start running, go farther, faster, or stay healthy and injury-free? No matter what your level of experience or performance, I will help you achieve your running and fitness goals!
A limited number of spots on our team will open in November. Are you in?!
Run the Belmar 5 (the BEST race around!) on September 3rd with team Run Fit Stoked! Join my 6-week training group to help get you to the line with confidence. We’ve got a full 6-week training plan, in-person meet-ups, raffles, a private FB page for tips, tricks & photos, and -as always- a portion of proceeds goes to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through my Team in Training campaign.
Whether this will be your first Belmar 5 or you’d like it to be your fastest, there’s something in this group for you! Just click the green button below to get in here. Training starts tomorrow!
Have big goals in mind? Hiring the right running coach is an important element in becoming the best runner you can be! I’d love to be that coach for you! I’ll help you set smart goals and develop a program & schedule that works best for YOU. Let’s get started…
- Billed monthly,
- 3-month minimum
- Fully individualized training plan, unlimited communication & modifications
- Includes the following:
- Goal Development. Realistic, achievable goal-setting based on consultation
- Training plan. Customized training schedule w/ detailed workouts delivered weekly via Final Surge (or pushed directly to Garmin) to tackle specific goals. Includes workout log for accountability, private team social wall, group zoom sessions, and access to specialized files and resources.
- Run Fit Stoked E-Book
- Unlimited communication. Full support and access to coach via Final Surge text message function, email, etc. plus as many training modifications as needed.
- Race day strategy. Includes consultation and course-specific pace band.
- Run Fit Stoked Swag (Stickers, shirts, etc)
- Discounts! Get special discounts on various running products/ services & RFS add-ons (ie strength training, in-person coaching, core restoration, postpartum guidance, & nutrition).
- Local Group Runs
- One-time payment
- Can purchase unlimited times
- Individual Consultation.
- Training Plan.
- Get a goal-specific plan specifically tailored to your needs, ability, and schedule via PDF designed for you to be executed on your own.
- Local Group Runs
- Discounts on Team Gear
Personal Training Services
One-on-One Personal Training: In person OR via Zoom. Includes, but is not limited to running (inb-person only), strength training, conditioning, agility training, pre-natal and postpartum fitness, senior fitness, bodyweight training, plyometrics, TRX, kettlebells, mobility, flexibility, yoga, weight loss, functional movement and corrective exercises. Flexible location and includes a Run Fit Stoked tank or T-shirt. Sessions can be anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour in length; fees will be pro-rated based on the following hourly rates:
- 1/week: $75/hour
- 2x/week: $60/hour
- 3x/week: $50/hour
Core Restoration (Gain a stronger core while improving diastasis recti and pelvic floor weaknesses associated with childbirth and/or aging) One-time 6-week plan: $60
Small Group Fitness (3+ people) (Contact Erica if you are interested in starting a small group class!)
Parties (includes events- i.e. bachelorette bootcamp, kids’ fitness parties, sunrise yoga, family reunions, backyard bbq games, charity/ fundraising events, school programs, Mommy & Me, etc.)
Recovery sessions (In-person or virtual; includes specific stretches, foam rolling technique, etc. to optimize healing and building of your best body)
Sport-Specific Training (youth, individuals, and teams)
Health and Fitness Workshops/ Speaking Engagements: Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop and/or talk
Professional Development for Teachers (i.e. Building a Kinesthetic and Cooperative Classroom): Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop
General Nutrition Guidelines/ Plans