“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” ~Lao Tzu
Looking to start running, go farther or faster or stay healthy and injury-free? No matter what your level of experience or performance, I will help you achieve your running and fitness goals!
Spots on our team are now OPEN!
Have big goals in mind? Hiring the right running coach is an important element in developing into the best runner you can be! I’d love to be that coach for you! Let’s get started…
- Billed monthly,
- 3-month minimum
- Fully individualized training plan, unlimited communication & modifications
- Includes the following:
- Goal Development. Realistic, achievable goal-setting based on consultation
- Training plan. Customized training schedule w/ detailed workouts delivered weekly via Final Surge to tackle specific goals. Includes workout log for accountability, private team social wall, and access to specialized files and resources.
- Unlimited communication. Full access to coach via Final Surge text message function, email, etc. plus as many modifications as needed.
- Race day strategy. Includes consultation and course-specific pace band.
- Run Fit Stoked Racerback Tank or T-Shirt
- Discounts! Get special discounts on various products and services in the industry and on Run Fit Stoked add-ons (such as strength training, core restoration and postpartum guidance, and nutrition).
- Local Group Runs
- One-time payment
- Can purchase unlimited times
- Training Plan.
- Get a race-specific plan via PDF designed for you to be executed on your own.
- Local Group Runs
Personal Training Services
One-on-One Personal Training: Includes, but is not limited to strength training, conditioning, agility training, pre-natal and postpartum fitness, senior fitness, bodyweight training, plyometrics, TRX, kettlebells, mobility, flexibility, yoga, weight loss, functional movement and corrective exercises. Flexible location and includes a Run Fit Stoked tank or T-shirt. Sessions can be anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour in length; fees will be pro-rated based on the following hourly rates:
- 1/week: $75/hour
- 2x/week: $60/hour
- 3x/week: $50/hour
Core Restoration (Gain a stronger core while improving diastasis recti and pelvic floor weaknesses associated with childbirth and/or aging) One-time 6-week plan: $45
Small Group Fitness (3+ people) (Contact Erica if you are interested in starting a small group class!)
Parties (includes events- i.e. bachelorette bootcamp, kids’ fitness parties, sunrise yoga, family reunions, backyard bbq games, charity/ fundraising events, school programs, Mommy & Me, etc.)
Recovery sessions (In person or online; includes specific stretches, foam rolling technique, etc. to optimize healing and building of your best body)
Sport-Specific Training (youth, individuals, and teams)
Health and Fitness Workshops/ Speaking Engagements: Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop and/or talk
Professional Development for Teachers (i.e. Building a Kinesthetic and Cooperative Classroom): Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop
General Nutrition Guidelines/ Plans