As a certified running coach and personal trainer, I’ll help you become the strongest, fittest, fastest athlete you can be! No matter what your level of experience or performance, I will help you achieve your running and fitness goals to help you start running, go farther, faster, or stay healthy and injury-free.
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” ~Lao Tzu
A limited number of spots on our team are now OPEN. Are you in?!
Have big goals in mind? Hiring the right running coach is an important element in becoming the best runner you can be! I’d love to be that coach for you! I’ll help you set smart goals and develop a program & schedule that works best for YOU. Let’s get started…
- Billed monthly,
- 3-month minimum
- Fully individualized training plan, unlimited communication & modifications
Includes the following:
- Goal Development. Realistic, achievable goal-setting based on consultation
- Training plan. Customized training schedule w/ detailed workouts delivered weekly via Final Surge (or pushed directly to Garmin) to tackle specific goals. Includes workout log for accountability, private team social wall, group zoom sessions, and access to specialized files and resources.
- Run Fit Stoked E-Book
- Unlimited communication. Full support and access to coach via Final Surge text message function, email, etc. plus as many training modifications as needed.
- Race day strategy. Includes consultation and course-specific pace band.
- Run Fit Stoked Swag (Stickers, shirts, etc)
- Discounts! Get special discounts on various running products/ services & RFS add-ons (ie strength training, in-person coaching, core restoration, postpartum guidance, & nutrition).
- Local Group Runs
- One-time payment
- Can purchase unlimited times
- Individual Consultation.
- Training Plan. Get a goal-specific plan specifically tailored to your needs, ability, and schedule via PDF designed for you to be executed on your own.
Personal Training Services
One-on-One Personal Training: In person OR via Trainerize/Zoom. Includes, but is not limited to running prehab, strength training, conditioning, agility training, prenatal and postpartum fitness, senior fitness, bodyweight training, plyometrics, TRX, kettlebells, mobility, flexibility, yoga, weight loss, functional movement and corrective exercises. Flexible location and includes a Run Fit Stoked tank or T-shirt. Sessions can be anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour in length; fees will be prorated at $75/hour. Add on nutrition counseling for $60/month (via Trainerize).
*COMING SOON* Running Prehab & Strength Training: This program helps you become a stronger runner and avoid injury with low-impact moves to build strength and improve mobility and flexibility. Includes a Trainerize Account and a robust, progressive training plan that syncs with your smart watch and/or mobile device. $35/month for current one-on-one runners, $150/month without running.
Small Group Fitness (3+ people) (Contact Erica if you are interested in starting a small group class!)
Parties (includes events- i.e. bachelorette bootcamp, kids’ fitness parties, sunrise yoga, family reunions, backyard bbq games, charity/ fundraising events, school programs, Mommy & Me, etc.)
Recovery sessions (In-person or virtual; includes specific stretches, foam rolling technique, etc. to optimize healing and building of your best body)
Sport-Specific Training (youth, individuals, and teams)
Health and Fitness Workshops/ Speaking Engagements: Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop and/or talk
Professional Development for Teachers (i.e. Building a Kinesthetic and Cooperative Classroom): Prices TBD based on length and specificity of workshop
General Nutrition Guidelines/ Plans
*PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE RATES AND AVAILABILITY*
*Gift Certificates Available *