Join team Run Fit Stoked in committing to run (or walk) at least one mile every day throughout the month of October!
September is usually my favorite month. Here at the Jersey Shore, the weather is typically delightful, the crowds have disappeared, local events occur every weekend, and the benefits of all those summer miles start to feel like they’re paying off. This year, however, was a little different. A global pandemic that struck cities particularly hard has changed the dynamic of my little beach town and there are still an awful lot of people here. Plus, with my oldest starting school full time (pre-K!), a series of sinus infections, and absurdly warm, humid weather, this September has been anything BUT typical for me. It’s pure chaos, in fact. Implementing new routines, switching up meal times and eating habits, and returning to being a single-parent most of the time (Jeff teaches and coaches soccer over an hour away) has had my head spinning in a dozen directions. I’m looking for a total reset this October. Who’s with me!?!?! Join my Spooky Streak to get your fitness and mindset back on track while enjoying some other Run Fit Stoked perks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Run at least one mile every day from October 1st, through October 31st. Plan on a 5K with me on Halloween morning (virtual or in person, includes RFS race bibs for all participants; costumes highly recommended!).
REGISTRATION FEE: $10
- Entry in several raffles to win cool prizes (including but not limited to a FREE month of one-on-one coaching! Earn more entries by posting about the streak and tagging me on social media!)
- Accountability & support from a certified running coach & the Run Fit Stoked community
- Our very own club on Strava (Stoked Streakers) to track your progress and be social
- A portion of every registration fee will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Follow directions below to register for the challenge today!!!
- Venmo $10 @runfitstoked.
- Fill out this registration form.
- Sign into Strava (or sign up for an account if you don’t already have one- it’s free!) and join our group (Stoked Streakers).*
- Run (or walk) at least one mile every day in October.
- Follow and tag me on Instagram! Share this page on FB and/or share my Instagram post about the streak and tag me (@runnercov and @runfitstoked). Then snap, share, and tag some pictures of your runs (before, during, and after are all excellent options!). Taggers will be entered in extra raffles! Get your friends and family involved for some epic running adventures. Sharing is caring.
- HAVE FUN! Hope to see you out there…
If you would like to make an additional donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society beyond the portion of your entry fee, click here!
* Use the “Explore” menu, search for “Stoked Streakers” and click “Join Club”. Check out Strava’s FAQ if you have trouble joining the club or uploading data. When you join the Stoked Streakers club on Strava, you are welcome to share photos, post questions, brag about successes, unload gripes, etc. Make good use of it!